GSoC 2017: Sludge Engine Week 12
Week task conclusion
Generally, this week is still focused on bug fixing and primary study of sound decoder.
Again, thanks to my mentors _sev(Eugene Sandulenko), t0by(Tobia Tesan) and all scummvm team members that has helped me during this week.
To make a brief conclusion about what we have achieved for this week :
As for the sound decoder, we’ve decided to use the the library micromod for it, which is a library including a converter from s3m, mod, xm to wav format. We find it impressive for its size and its capability to create a common loading structure for all three formats.
(Link to the repo on github : https://github.com/martincameron/micromod)
What’s for next week: Importing micromod sound decoders & Bug fixing
Tasks for next week :